LONDON FASHION WEEK

 






 LONDON FASHION WEEK SS 13
 

 

Well I can say “lady like is here to stay”  
TEMPERLEY LONDON
It comes cross in London’s collection too. . .


TEMPERLEY LONDON
                 





For the cool hip style of Westwood and the oh so cool style of Matthew Williamson ...but the"new-to-me" style of "SISTER BY SIBLING"  set the tone..
SISTER BY SIBLING
Sister by Sibling           







So ends my trip over to London *via World Wide Web* was so cool. Sure I was look for the avangard     but guess what, they are here mix in with the classic. With that pop of color and the layers of endless texture
I look a lot of show but I still come back the the line"SISTER BY SIBLING"   its was fun!!

SISTER BY SIBLING
 

 

With all thing fashion from New York to London...To those who push it or just kept it simply elegant!! thank you so much
FELDER FELDER
   
 
XOXO ONE GIRL’S PARTY
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP

Comments

Popular Posts