LET'S SAY "GOOD-BY TO FASHION WEEK 2013"


               


FASHION WEEK SRING 2013

As the sun set over fashion week….

Ralph Lauren didn’t fail to delivery taking us on a journey through Spain.  Love the way the color of RED, black and turquoise move down the runway. Great long dresses, pants and skirts made you travel through the city in style day or night!
 (sorry no video ;(... but he never show them right away??)
   
 Matador jacket was O.M.G perfect with hats that set the tone, along shawls and ponchos!!!







Ok can we talk… belts, jewelry and yes HANDBAGS!! The red leather handbag cut-out to look like laces. The over the shoulder bag black bag with fringe and the carpet tribe bag.  Love the hold collection and ready to travel the WORLD!!
Thank you R.L     
I'M A FAN FOR LIFE  ..R.L
        
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Some one ask me " who was the stand-out designer" ? I love them all from the classics look of KORS, JILL STUART to the always funky look of ANNIE SUI AND BETSEY JOHNSON..The new to me.. Designer was endless..But looking back I still have to say I love TROY BURCH,the location of the show and the collection work together...  
 
 
 
 
The bonus is watching all the designer back stage and behine the scene... very cool


I had a great time and able to see the world of fashion in the comfort of my home.   As a Designer and Artist it’s important to be inspired each day through LIFE, NATURE AND FASHION…who know maybe someday I'll can in inspired someone too


XOXO ONE GIRLS PARTY

Comments

Popular Posts