FASHION WEEK SPRING 2013 ..FRIDAY. WOW





FASHION WEEK SPRING 2013

It was a great Friday at FASHION WEEK SPRING 2013 and was not disappointing
REBECCA MINKOFF

Wow what a great day with REBECCA MINKOFF.

The mixing of bright white, bright blues, reds...but the big thing was the power of the flower pants and tops dance down the runway.,It was fresh and new!

Thank you REBECCA for think outside the box!!

 

 



NICOLE MILLER
 NICOLE MILLER was very cool.. if you love the style of the 80’s and  it show the 80's will never die!  The mixing of prints was great..I love going back and check out the detail,because some time you miss it.. I'm still a fan love you NICOLE forever!!



CHARLOTTE RONSON
CHARLOTTE RONSON had a very nice show with her lady like style..and did a double take on line again ..I love it was look at the detail vice cool
 
 
 
 







http://www.youtube.com/mbfashionweek
NOON BY NOOR

 The time was a little short for me so I hit the net by MBF (they show more show too)    and wow was I glad I did, NOON BY NOOR...talking about eye popping  ..I JUSTS BECAME A FAN!!

 
 

Well there were a lot of shows I didn’t see TOMMY HILFIGER, PAMELLA ROLAND AND PROJECT RUNWAY (yea project runway) I did't see them all ....,yea a girls got to eat and work too!!  But I can always play catch-up

  pinning a must ...if I can find time ;O

XOXO ONE GIRL’S PARTY




Comments

Popular Posts