FASHION WEEK 2013 ....NON-STOP







FASHION WEEK….

Well it look like were off to the office with Designer NINA RICCI and with happy hour later on that day!!! 
Or it’s off to work with a oh so cool BARBARA BUI...leather any one?

 
BARBARA BUI


I have always be a big fan of ALBER ELBAZ from day one… And he didn’t disappoint. With it’s easy from  day or night!!! Job well done, can’t wait to see what in store for my long time  ( its was a little all over the place)  but he still my BFF; O 
LAVIN BY ALBEZ ELBAZ


RICK OWEN need I say more …perfect, he always stay true to he’s self!!

RICK OWENS
 
 
 


Going to the dark side with ANN DEMEULEMEETSER and show black in here to stay!!  And I love black and the darkness of it all …trending along whats on the big screen …TWILIGHT or  T.V’S VAMPIRE’S  DIARIES and the real deal “DARK SHADOW

 
ANN DEMEULEMEETER







 

I love check out all the show via W.W.W it’s a great inspiration for those who love the art’s ..there was a lot to see  so I just pick out just  a couple..
 
 
  XOXO ONE GIRLS PARTY
 

I’m just saying






Comments

Popular Posts