FASHION WEEK PARIS 2013










FASHION WEEK PARIS 2013

The runway was full of sheer elegant!!!
 
 The collection by DRIES VAN NOTEN had wonderful sheer plaids and printed with shoes to match, loved it!



DRIES VAN NOTEN





           


 The sheer just kept on coming with ALEXIS DE MAIL which was a “LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAISE” to me a first but then took a cool turn. With the ruffle sheer it was perfect and took an up dated look...

ALEXIS MABILLE



You have to know I love the sixty!!! RUE DA MAIL the put the look to the test of time. With burned out fabric and shape the wear very mod. The sheers give it an up-dated look. The pop of color was the red, pink made the collection fresh!!




RUE DU MAIL
RUE DU MAIL

RUE DA MAIL









XOXO ONE GIRLS PARTY


I’m just saying

I’m a little under the weather but the “PASSION FOR FASHION” show you  
 can’t keep ONE GIRL’S PARTY down FYI can’t wait of my BFF KARL!!! ;O

Comments

Popular Posts