FASHION WEEK


FASHION WEEK SPRING 2013

What a great start to fashion week. You can’t beat watching LIVE STREAM, not only the fashion show itself but the behind THE SCENE before the show....MAKE-UP PLEASE

 I love TADASHI SHOJI SHOW.  Which started building classics, evening wear, to the comfort of a bohemian look? There was not shortest of red carpet looks!!

Job well done MR SHOJI

 

I also discover and new to me ARISE MAGAZINE FASHION SHOW… It was so cool and is a mixer of all Africa icons. There was a lot of designer I love but have to go with TIFFANY AMBER …wow love her style it so me..

TIFFANY AMBER
 

 

THAT’S WHY I LOVE FASHION WEEK YOU CAN DISCOVERY A WHOLE NEW WORLD AND STEP-OUT OF YOUR SPACE IT’S ALL A CLICK AWAY VIA THE WORLD WIDE WEB


ONE GIRLS PARTY "COCKTAIL'S AT SIX"

XOXO ONE GIRL’S PARTY

Comments

Popular Posts