FASHION WEEK... IT'S THE WEEKEND BABY!!













FASHION WEEKEND

WELL I HAVE TO SAY “SATURDAY WAS VERY DIFFERENT”

There was a LOT of hit and miss, it was very London. There nothing wrong with London but with all that black and white from last week…

I was thinking what the HELL to VERY COOL!!! but when you look at the details there all  so wonderful and I love it.

But all and all it with fun and thank God for shoes!!!   So I was able to move on to see some very cool collection.





      
       
GAULTIER was very club kid, Madonna and a little BOY GEORGE! But I have to say I love the jean dress.

JEAN PAUL GAULTIER










JEAN PAUL GAULTIER

Over at MARTIN GRANT, was perfect with it 50’s style was very elegant and very ready-to-wear!!


MARTIN GRANT

  


MARTIN GRANT


There were two “new-to-me” designers. They’re very different,
 
TSUMORI CHISATO was very colorful.
 VERONIQUE CHISATO was very straight and clean... I love them both!

VERONIQUE LEROY


TSUMORI CHISATO
For me It always nice to see both side of fashion. With hit & miss it all about being free and self-expression.

I can’t wait to see more fashion …

XOXO ONE GIRLS PARTY


I’m just saying
 




 

Comments

Popular Posts