FASHION WEEK MILAN

           


FASHION WEEK MILAN SEPT 19-24

After New York to London and now it Milan's turn..   and with names like Salvatore Ferragamo... Dsquared2              Dolce & Gabbana... Missoni...  you get the picture

                                                           


I love MILAN... It was endless fashion at it best ..DSQUARED2 was so rock-n-roll ..love it..  NOTES TO SELF ..LEATHER FOR 2013!!



The ever perplexing world of the Catens and Dsquared...
DSQUARED2


I just can’t put it in to words or even think or talk!!!  All of the designer where, how can I say “magnificent

With an all the drama of DOLCE & GABBANA it was so cool and free with pattern after pattern... I can’t write that fast, it a must see. Details, oh yea Details, shoes and bag out of this world..

        
 




 

I was thinking and writing a lot about fashion the last couple of weeks. And when I think back, years and years ago, the only view I had in "fashion week" was waiting for magazine like VOGUE it hit the stands..But now, the press of a button and I'm off!!! For me fashion has its own language and sometime it needs no word...

 

XOXO ONE GIRLS PARTY



    I’m just saying

NEXT STOP PARIS we we http://parisfashionweeklive.com/live-stream/watch-paris-fashion-week-online


Comments

Popular Posts