I KNOW


And the fashion just keeps on coming!!!!!

It’s was a busy weekend it all started with IHEART RADIO…

BECAUSE, WHEN YOU HAVE MUSIC, YOU HAVE  FASHION!


 From the high weight short and flat shoes on Taylor Swift to the hip style of “NO DOUBT’S” GWEN STEFANT,who by the way is in great shape!!  

 MY GIRL PINK... rock out her look hair w/ bow, fishnet and L.B.S. I didn’t find any pic: but you have to check out the show it a MUST SEE. (also she does a walk on with GWEN)












EMMY’S ANY ONE?

I love see the stars on the red carpet ,the hit and miss But there was not a lot of miss.. So right out the gate for HEIDI     knock it out the park for me. She was wearing  Alexandra Vanuthier couture dress like a goddess. Head to two the jewelry and shoes

I’m big fan of SOFIA VERGARA, who wore Zuhair Murad couture... What I love about her she know what work for her. Beside that she enjoy life and it shows

 

 
 
 
 
 
Ok can we say YELLOW...?

Julianne Moore in DIOR COUTURE, I love it… the dress didn’t take a great pic but when she walks on stage wow!!!!!!!

All the lady look great ….so much fashion so little time




XOXO ONE GIRL’S PARTY


  I’m just saying

Comments

Popular Posts