INSPIRATION OF THE WEEK


INSPIRATION OF THE WEEK


WELL IT OFF THE LONDON FOR ONE GIRLS PARTY!!! OK via the World Wide Web and in the comfort of my studio.     
Vivienne Westwood Red Label Spring 2013 Ready-to-Wear
So it’s only fit to have my inspiration of the week is the always fun and totally funky…Vivienne Westwood
Vivienne Westwood Red Label
I have been a big fan for years!!! I know I wrote about her not long ago. But I had to bring her back because her runway show over the weekend was very cool.

Looking at some runway shows I was a little bored at first. It was nice and just ok. When I think of London fashion week, pushing the envelope is what I love. When the designer is able to Turn the Wheel of fashion just a little...

 

 

In true Westwood style it had color and fun print. With cocktail dresses,pants, T-shirt over sizes pearl and cool hats. It had a very funky look with a 50’s 60’s vibe. Love the style of the hair and the painted face …oh so Westwood  

 
                        
 

Thank you MS Westwood for keeping it real and fun... Seeing the way she enjoy life, it show in her work.

 

 

XOXO ONE GIRL’S PARTY

 

 

HAVE TO SEE MORE FROM LONDON….ON THE HUNT FOR “NEW TO ME DESIGNER” WITH A LITTLE TURNING OF THE WHEEL!!! AVANT-GARDE A MUST..I LOVE LONDON FASHION WEEK!!

Comments

Popular Posts