I CAN'T EVEN STAND IT!!! OMG





And the fashion just keep on coming…I had a very busy day on Saturday so did see much but I did get home just in time to see live stream a designer I love so much and when you get the time please read her bio …KATI STERN FOR “VENEXIANA”

I discover her from last season and that what I love about Fashion Week the art of discovering New Designer.

VENEXIANA is for your Diva at larger or if you’re a diva in training!!! KATI STERN’S design’s are amazing the fabric and draping perfect. A big shouts to the model because it not easy to walk in those long dresses. The show is a little long but a must see!!!!!!!!
 






THANK YOU KATI STERN



I LOVE NEW YORK FASHION WEEK !!!!!!!!!
 
“UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF FASHION"
 
 
 
XOXO ONE GIRL’S PARTY  
 

Comments

Popular Posts