ONE GIRL'S PARTY





With the call of winter and fall knocking at my window …I have a lot to keep me busy…the collection’s are going great…”life is charming” is one collection dear to my heart. It's about two special people in my life my mother and her sister my Aunt Juanita. The collection just has those special touches of days gone by... these a lot more to the story...
 
 
 
 
    

Well just what to catch you up with ONE GIRL’S PARTY and wants going on in my studio. It’s my corner of the world were I will make my dream come true!I am wearing a lot of hats right now with ( COMMON THREAD ).  Maybe in the future may need some help, but for right now it........
One girl….and a dream 
  FASHION WEEK...GRAMMY'S...SUNDAY MORNING MOVIE,...COME TRUE THROUGH THE BACK DOOR.. REAL HOUSE WIFE ,PROJECT RUNWAY...ONE GIRL'S PARTY    E.T.C  
 
 
         Have a great weekend  ..talk soon  xoxo One Girls Party






 

Comments

Popular Posts