FASHION WEEK NEW YORK CITY 2013/2014



MERCEDES-BENZ FASHION WEEK 2013/2014




You can’t get more AMERICAN then my two favorite MR.MICHEAL KORS & RACHEL ZOË. Yes I’ve a lot of favorite but there something about these two people I just love maybe because there on reality TV and we fell like we know them. Michael had black with the pop of color in shoe, handbag and coat... At Rachel Zoe it was all about earth tone in leather, coats and pants. We can’t forget the hats for the Zoë touch. I fell in love with the faux fur coats and leather skinny pant with the side bucks… oh yea BOOTS A MUST!!!

Thank you to Michael and Rachel for a great start to my day your always inspiring along with all the other a fashion week!!













      









 












XOXO ONE GIRL’S PARTY



Always making time to be inspired by other "I love fashion"


 

 

Comments

Popular Posts