FASHION 2012






                            CHANEL

FASHION 2012


I love looking back but more important was the designer point of view. It’s so great to hear what they have to say and how the creative process comes about.

Sarah Burton step in the shoes of McQueen, which always brings me to tears.
To Karl over a Chanel, how he keeps the brand fresh and new.
I just love hearing he’s point of view!
I also love listening to what they all have to say from designer first starting out to all the brands we’ve come to love.

 


CHANEL....

 









 McQUEEN ....

MCQUEEN








 The fun part for me is also the “street style”love, love when people can be free with fashion





 
 
     

  



MARC JACOBS  WITH LV

 

 

love taking the time to just listening!!
 
 
          

I look forward to the New Year and what it store for ONEGIRL’S PARTY..   Look out world here I come !!!!!!!!!



.

Happy New Year and my all your wishes come true ONE GIRL’S PARTY

 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts