CHEER TO LONDON !!!!!!

 




LONDON FASHION WEEK….

FEB 15th ***FEB 18th

With so much fashion and it’s a lot. London week is so amazing there not that many hours in a day. So I’m just play catch up, loving ever minute of it…

Kicking it off with and I love the name “THE MOSCHINO CHEAP & CHIC” Theyway they play with color and pattern!

Then there was “JOHN ROCHA” who took us to the dark side!!!

I have to say please, please, go to the web-site it’s a perfect site. You don’t have to jump from page to page look to see what-up and let me know what you think

I was enjoy fashion week in London is always so refreshing, inspirational and get my life of stepping out side the box of fashion. Letting me know it ok to be creative!!!  


http://londonfashionweek.co.uk/

























ONE GIRLS PARTY LIVE FROM LONDON.. OK, OK IN MY OWN MINE



 

Comments

Popular Posts