TOKYO

With my trip to TOKYO cut short (via the world wide web) it was so much fashion and so little time.
I wanted my fashion now and didn't get it. With the live stream, it just didn't happen. Having to wait for new runway show took to long. It's was just all over the place.

With all the  runway show I've check out 2013/2014 LONDON was the best as far as runway show,general information and give you up to the minute... "FASHION NOW"

But, thanks to "The Fashion God" for the street of TOKYO!! They give us color, pattern,pattern and more pattern,mix & match, traditional dressing,school girl look and the trend I love "lady like"!!!

        "PASSION FOR FASHION"
 
私はファッションが大好き









XOXO ONE GIRL'S PARTY
「今日一日良い日でありますように。」
"kyouichi nichi yoi nichi dearimasuyouni."HAVE A GREAT DAY




Well it time to get back to my little corner of the world ..were I'm continue on with my
 "CREATIVE JOURNEY"



 

Comments

Popular Posts