OUR SUNDAY'S BEST


MY COUSIN ANITA,ME,MY BEST FRIEND MARSHA AND MY LITTLE BROTHER CHARLIE


We all know the meaning of EASTER… but as a child sometime you forget. The one thing I love about EASTER was dressing up in my “SUNDAY'S  BEST”.

My mother would make my dresses and coats each year, buying the fabric of the season!! Then it was off to the deptment store ,for white glove, hat, ruffled Sox, petticoat, patent leather shoes and matching handbag.

With my cousins, my Family and best friends..we were ready to start the day…Church, and then home for the “EASTER EGG HUNT”

With my passion for fashion started early in life. Today I still love fashion, patent leather shoes,handbags and petticoats!

 


Thank you Mom and Dad for being the fabric of my life and letting me be my..........
 

  SUNDAY'S BEST

 


 


“HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY”




 


ONE GIRLS PARTY

 


Comments

Popular Posts