PASSION FOR FASHION

 FASHION WEEK FALL/WINTER 2013

What a great couple of week’s of “Fashion”
I love the entire runway show from the N.Y.C to Paris from London to Russian..











Now that we are up to speed !
So what's  TRENDING?
 

I think we can safely say ,what was trending last year, can roll-over to  2013,which is always easy on the pocket book

right!


 
 I 'm so happy to see boots are trending hard... ankle, mid calf or knee high you can't go wrong!! 






Look like being a  "lady" is here to stay but you can still show  off your edge side too.
What I love and took away for F.W is the "RED LIPS" that  was all over the runway... So for me "Red Means Go" from lip to shoes... go red for the perfect accent day or night and summer to fall
    



LADY LIKE



     


COMFORT 
 
In other words ,be you. That’s what so great about the world we live in and the art of self expression.
And why I love “street fashion” it’s so cool..
"express yourself"

 

6  claire sulmers paris fashion week fall 2013 street style fashion bomb daily guillaume landry




      


 
 

    

Of course I always have my favorite Chanel, Beckham, McQueen, Zoe, along with all of the million Designers I love so much.

One show that was so cool and hip was H&M it was perfect show. I love the location of the show"MUSEE RODIN MUSEUM". What I  truly love that  it doesn’t take a million to look like one…article_H&M6_0228

 
 
 
 article_H&M1_0228
 
 
 
 
 
 

XOXO ONE GIRL’S PARTY


 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CHECKING OUT MY BLOG AND FB
HAVE A GREAT DAY...ENJOY LIFE
 

Comments

Popular Posts