HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SPRING

DRESS IS AN "VINTAGE FIND O.G.P " but we'll talk about at a later time :)

It’s the first day of  SPRINGand  LOVE is in the air at “ONE GIRL’S PARTY”...

With my garden in full bloom, it's time to put my flowers to work...
 
I love making these bags and it's at the top of my list. The bags can take you from spring to summer with easy.


FLASH BACK ...THANK YOU SO MUCH LADY!!

THANK YOU L.A FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!


IN FULL BLOOM” has a long history at O.G.P which starts more then six year ago. With my love of flower  which was a no brainer…she grown over the year and now she will be a part of  “Hippie Girl” which is a prefect home, planting her feet on the ground !!… I'm giving her a new up-dated look ...can't wait to share "IN FULL BLOOM" 2013-2014 
 
HIPPIE GIRL
 
 
 
 
 
HIPPIE GIRL
 
  Have a great first day of Spring go ahead pick some flower to start you day!!!




And what better way to start then with a song and dance
 



XOXO ONE GIRL’S PARTY

 

Comments

Popular Posts