MONDAY...MONDAY










Hello!!!
Fashion Week Paris !!

Qver the weekend I was able to make time to checking out whats going on at F.W.P RTW 2013... It was a little Boring or maybe I just can't wait for CHANEL !

But on the street of Paris, Once again "the passion for fashion" saves the day.!





 STREET OF PARIS
   

MERC MA DAME  J'AIME LA MODE !!


And there was a light at the end of the runway with a guy I love Jean Paul Gaultier. Sometime you never know?  It can be a hit or miss. So happy to say “it a hit” I love the cool prints,leather looks,boots for sure and faux fur.
Thank You J.P looking good








      



  

   












  http://www.jeanpaulgaultier.com/en

ALSO I LOVED TSUMORI CHSATO

ALESSANDRA RICH

So much fashion,so little time..CHANEL is just around the corner !!!!!!!!!!
 
XOXO ONE GIRL’S PARTY






 

Comments

Popular Posts