RUSSIA WITH LOVE

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Russia




So much fashion so little time ..with M.B.F RUSSIA rapping up on April 2th,I'm playing catch-up and loving ever minute of it...
The week is to support Russia Designer who are not only base in russia but around the world from London to Paris and also the street of New YORK....




From most of the show I've seen so far it's all about the hat's.The two DESIGNER I'm in love with is the DUO HAKAMA AND GOGA SABEKIA.

With my "WHAT IT NOW" there no runway show up on line so far the look great.That ok because a picture is a thousand words!!!
СТРАСТЬ К МОДЕЯ НЕ МОГУ ЖДАТЬ, ЧТОБЫ УВИДЕТЬ БОЛЬШЕ




HAKAMA IN LOVE WITH THESE HAT AND LEG WARMES A MUST!






GOGA SABEKIA






















 Thank you Russia so far so good  with so much fashion and so little time, I can wait to see MORE!!
Великая работа


XOXO ONE GIRL'S PARTY
 

Comments

Popular Posts