NOTE TO SELF.....MOVING ON

Waking up this morning...Just doing my thing,turn on my computer,cup of coffee,spiritual reading of the day,and meditation..
NOW I'm ready to stay the day!!!
I was so ready to see RUSSIA FASHION WEEK,from the runway to the streets etc...Well,it was nothing to write home about. As  you may know,I what my fashion NOW! 

SO MOVING ON....



and so glad I did. Run across a wonderful Designer out of Berlin Germany, Dorothee Schumacher.
Who is new to me :)


Her collection for Autumn/Winter 2013-2014. I love the modern classic looks. The collection hit the runway back in January. From the the skinny pants to the coats she nail it. Schumacher made it very wearable. You can go from the runway to real life and so on point, any age can wear it!!
















http://www.dorothee-schumacher.com



Thank you Dorothee,for your PASSION FOR FASHION. You save the day with your wonderful collection, and now I'm a fan for LIFE!!!  

XOXO ONE GIRL'S PARTY
 
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts