ROOM WITH A VIEW



I’m so lucky and thankful to have the most amazing view from my little studio... it a great place, the sun light is perfect and as you see the sun-set too!!!
                   



I just finish up a collection call “GRAVE YARD SHIFT” which is came out great, I will add some additional piece later.. So now is time to bright it up with “LIFE IS CHARMIMG”...and for sure on to handbags!!!!!!!!!!! Design between jewelry and handbag is the best, it work for me. Now that I’m tiding the two together it takes more time... Along with blogging about movies, fashion and working on my collection I’m staying pretty busy LOVE IT!!
 

THE GRAVE YARD SHIFT


LIFE IS CHARMING

But staying focus on the big picture I’m setting the goal pretty high for myself... It’s all good!!!!!!!!


 
  XOXO ONE GIRLS PARTY

Comments

Popular Posts