GAULTIER AND VALENTINO

 


Day three of PARIS HAUTE COUTURE was a work of art with GAULTIER & VALENTINO.






JEAN PAUL GAULTIER Collection show he still got it!! Sometime I forget about Jean Paul Gaultier and then it hit me. The designer is so amazing, always true to him self...  Thank you J.P **note to self A name I will not leave out ***
 




 







 




From the house of VALENTINO it was perfect.
I’m miss MR.VALENTINO
 
but…I have to say”Maria Garza Chiuri and Pier Paolo Piccioli” are the perfect team. Keep the house alive...DONE...Thank you Maria and Pier job well done

 





















ONE GIRL’S PARTY

PASSION FOR FASHION



As I find my way through the world of fashion and creating my own brand. It’s a lot of work but I won’t have it any other way. It’s being a long journey and a lot of ups and downs... I’m staying focus.

Thank you so much for checking me out and just listening

Well back to work 

Xoxo Corrina

 

Comments

Popular Posts