STOP IN THE NAME OF LOVE, INSPIRATION OF THE WEEK

MY INSPIRATION OF THE WEEK ..I'm going into the field of music. As we know fashion and music are joined at the hip...
For me "AIN'T NO MOUNTAIN HIGH ENOUGH" for the fashion diva DAINE ROSS. Who's image of fashion, was held by her for DECADES!!
The style of the 60's the pencil skirt, classic metallic grown and the hairstyle over the eye..THE SUPREMES" were the "it girls" I love the 60's it was a great time for those classic look, that are still here today
a little Britney Spears??
She did it so well, with names like HALSTON and the great "BOB MACKIE" you can't go wrong. There was so many picture, it was so hard to pick just one
With the simply elegant, thank you Miss Ross for being my inspiration of not only the week but all of my life...and why here at ONE GIRLS PARTY I'm can't wait to show my "1964" clothing collection of vintage remix piece ..still in the work and still building!!
 OK...THERE'S TWO MORE!!

  what a great way to kick off July with MISS ROSS and was thinking ...ok,ok add a song and dance...HAVE A GREAT DAY ...ENJOY LIFE ..XOXO O.G.P

Comments

Popular Posts