INSPIRATION OF THE WEEK..can we say "RED"

INSPIRATION OF THE WEEK
When I look at the life of VALENTINO, it’s no wonder what an amazing man he is! For me the first love of he’s sketches, the way the drawing would come to life, making fashion bigger the life itself.

VALENTINO had lots of devoted fan, Audrey Hepburn, Princess Margaret and one fan I loved JACKIE KENNEDY. When you think of OSCAR red Carpet, one names that is sure to stay... VALENTINO " the maestro of Italian couture "

The color RED will always be VALENTINO’S trade mark and when a hang up he’s needles in 2007 he’s last show was perfect.

Thank you VALENTINO for been my inspiration of the week, not only for a week but for LIFE
I’ve to say I never seen the movie “THE LAST EMPEROR" ..I just love hearing him talk about he's love of fashion and woman. I will make it a point to check it out 

                XOXO ONE GIRLS PARTY,  FREE TO BE INSPIRED EACH DAY
RED MEANS GO!!!! BY ONE GIRLS PARTY

Comments

Popular Posts