"THE GRAVE YARD SHIFT" jewelry by O.G.P

I love making jewelry for this line...its a little far away but classic at the same time..When I started the collection some years ago I was not to sure about the design but I love it!!! It came about late in the night, with all of the things I love, skulls, crosses, pearl, and all  thing black
 Mixing late in the night the name came to me "THE GRAVE YARD SHIFT" love it!! When I look at my life it's funny, my Dad work the grave yard shift all of he's life..I was a big fan of  DARK SHADOW, I LOVE SKULL,Cross and for sure black!!
 
I ran cross this picture the other day for my man McQueen.(who I love)

  Note to self..."THE GRAVE YARD SHIFT" is alive and well,can't wait to work on some new thing for the collection. So late in the night..I'll be working the GRAVE YARD SHIFT

 
good morning or is it good night..
XOXO O.G.P



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graveyard_shift

Comments

Popular Posts