INSPIRATION OF THE WEEK..WHICH LEAVE THE QUESTION "IS CHICKEN FROM THE SEA?"

My "INSPIRATION OF THE WEEK" is from the singer, songwriter, actress and now FASHION DESIGNER, my girl Jessica Simpson..I've love Jessica from day one...the voice, is out of this world!!! I'm so proud of her, I was hating the people would talk about her so bad. But look who's laugh now.The first celebrity brand to break the ONE BILLION!
  With a yes I can do life in fashion... from clothing to shoes and the big one for me the HANDBAGS...Jessica stay so true to her style. Making easy and cool for all ages. I'm sure, all things J.S will become those vintage classic piece we love!!

Thank you J.S for being my go to girl. To stay focus on the world we love.... call FASHION 


HAVE A GREAT WEEK  XOXO O.G.P





O.G.P "HIPPIE GIRL" 2009

Comments

Popular Posts