INSPIRATION OF THE WEEK ...

INSPIRATION OF THE WEEK the international fashion house  VERSACE
GIANNI VERSACE work along side he's mother who was a dressmaker. They would embroider precious stone and gold braid to the dresses. Well we can see how the young man, of would become a PRECIOUS GOLD JEWEL in our life of fashion...
 Gone to soon..but the love of family keeps VERSACE name pure gold!! With housewares,furniture, clothing and yes handbags :)

I have to say I was a little sacrey to see DONTELLA take  over the house and for me it was hit and miss over the years.But I've to say I love, love the 2012 collection spring and summer..so  job well do LADY D. 
yea I know right now I can't afford anything V. but when I was out and about,I run across a skirt inspirted by V..its so cool and can't wait to put it on.


ONE GIRLS PARTY FROM MY 2007 COOLECTION
thank you VERSACE  from O.G.P.....I love kicking-it up with a little GOLD



Comments

Popular Posts