ONE SOUL







Funky London Town!!!
I love London...
If you have the passion for fashion, you still have one day left…
I say it every year "London fashion week is the best!!"
They leave no stone unturned, you have fashions at your feet.
To biggest names in fashion to the smallest, they GOT YOU cover… 
I love "HIGHLIGHT" it a must see PLEASE PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!! 
so much fashion so little time!
It was fashion over LOAD and I love it!!

 BURBERRY





 Matthew Williamson




 VIVIENNE WESTWOOD RED LABEL .....
She is Miss London and a must see!!!





 GOT HANDBAG? 
Anya Hindmarch handbags hit the runway!! 
Now we're talking!!



TOPSHOP UNIQUE














From The Streets Of LONDON!!!










ONE SOUL
 WHO LOVES FASHION..
.THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CHECKING ME OUT!!!
 still working on new studio still in the planning stage, thanks for hang in there with me !
BIG SHOUT TO my 167 fb for like us!!!
if you like to join me on my journey, drop me a line
onegirlsparty@yahoo.com

HAVE A GREAT DAY
ENJOY LIFE
SONG & DANCE
XOXO ONE GIRLS PARTY








 a

Comments

Popular Posts