ARE YOU READY FOR FASHION WEEK ?

I AM!!!!


It’s the first couple of days at FASHION WEEK  N.Y.C via the w.w.w

 I’m so happy to be a GIRL!! 
What I took away so far was "let it flow" 
Very Soft 
Very strong 
Very sexy  
 Very comfortable
  and you can still BOHO chic or what I call "HIPPIE GIRL AT HEART"


L.A.M.P

L.A.M.P




TOME

JASON WU

DESIGUAL

What I love the most
 is the discovery of New Designer, well new to me.... 

I fell in love with STELLA NOLASCO 
This is her first ever runway show in New York....
 job well done for the Puerto Rican Designer  








Street style!!

New York City

Spring 2015...


Look like it’s all about comfort!!






















PASSION FOR FASHION






XOXO ONE GIRL’S PARTY 
 MORE FASHION JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!
CHEERS!!!














Comments

Popular Posts