HELLO PARIS !!!!!!!!!!






YES
Paris the city of love and fashion …
I love Paris this time of the year…
(Via the World Wide Web) There was a lot to see, I had a little hard time with streaming, and maybe it was due to the time not different...
 It was still wonderful to see all the Spring/Summer 2015 fashion come down the runway!
Love the cool style & knit sweaters  of Nina Ricci 










AND THE ALWAYS COOL STYLE OF JEAN GEAULTIER



 Happy Anniversary




To the Fashion House     
           LANVIN
 
 I love reading the story of Jeanne Lanvin who was born in Paris 1867. The eldest of 11 children and became an milliner at the age of 16 and also trained  as a dress maker.when you have the time please look her up. 






With Alber Elber at the helm for the past ten years.
  I'm so happy for him,I've always love he's work and happy now that he found he's place.
 














Job well done!
Alber Elber 
Job well done! 




STREET STYLE 
I LOVE PARIS!!!!!!









SO MUCH FASHION! 
SO LITTLE TIME!

CHANEL SEPT 30TH
NEED I SAY MORE!!!

Comments

Popular Posts