7 DAYS UNTILL SUMMER


ONE GIRL’S PARTY...
Don’t even get me started!
Well with summer just 7 days away, I'm still on the hunter to see what's trending for that fun in the sun!!!
I was shock and over joy to see "DENIM SKIRTS" yes denim...I'm just a big fan.. skirts, short, dresses and wait for it "the jumpsuit". But sometime denim can be a little dated and I was not sure?
but now after check it out, we're good to go!!!!




 
Finding the best denim skirt... look for the best shape for your body.
Then keep the look fresh and on trend, with a pair of cool ankle boots, strappy heels, or a great pair of sneakers!!

Then top it off with a white shirt or a great tee!
Dress up or down you can't go wrong!!
GO DENIM GO!!!




 



Jessie Ware Clothes
 
 

 
 
 
 ONE GIRL'S PARTY
DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts