17 UNTIL SUMMER

 





MY LOOKBOOK...with summer just around the corner it was so wonderful to take a little me time, the last couple of weeks. ONE GIRL'S PARTY is coming along great I'm  still putting thing in place and a recharge is just what the docter order !!







 
    
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Wow!!! What a great time  from the happies place on earth Disney Land,the zoo which I love, legoland was not bad, Hollywood very cool, Oceanside beach the best,  and Vega well you know what they say !!
 
 
 
Look like my workroom for One Girls Party is missing me, but you know, I miss it’s too!!

 
 
 
But like they say
“all work and no play make”

 
 
 
“HAVE A GREAT DAY…ENJOY LIFE”

AND WHAT BETTER WAY THEN WITH A SONG & DANCE

 i know but i love the song... cheers!

 

XOXO ONE GIRL’S PARTY
 


 
 


 
 

 
 

Comments

Popular Posts