TOKYO'


FASHION WEEK TOKYO

MOTONARI ONO love, love, love, the soft classic look! 







        The red dress to DIE-FOR!!



















I check out some of he’s pass collection and there very cool and you have to check out he’s web site!! It was refreshing because when I started a couple of days ago looking for crazy fashion which I did see but fell in love with the classic look from ONO... 
    
小野 原誠 Well it look like I have a new BFF in Tokyo. 

2003年9月 Royal College of Fine Art Antwerp (アントワープ王立芸術アカデミー)入学。同年在学中にロンドンのデザイナー Bora Aksu氏に出会いアントワープ中退
2004年 チーフパタンナーとして2シーズンBora Aksuで経験をつむ
2006年 motonari ono設立
2010年 世界最大のファッションコンテストmango fashion award 3rd editionのファイナリストに選出される


http://www.motonari-ono.com/




XOXO ONE GIRLS PARTY


keep your head up!!!!!!!


I’m just saying


 

Comments

Popular Posts