FASHION WEEK






 was up so early...With coffee in hand I’ve be wait for the show...I can’t help it I love, love, love, love chanel


FASHION WEEK

THEY ALWAYS SAY “GO BIG OR STAY HOME” Chanel spring/summer 2013

Well ……..there only one word that come to mine “Chanel”

From the handbags to the location …for CHANEL it was a go, from denim, to sheer, to basic black…I can’t write that fast and can’t wait to see the live runway show!!!!! OH YEA the hats “sheer genes”












 
13 REAL SIZE TURBINES IN PARIS "GRAND PALAIS"

Just when you think, the big question can he do it again? The answer is so clear, YES!

 



And when I watch collection after collection is a beautiful thing!!! So if I had one wish it would be to meet KARL!!!  But for now I must watch from a far

Thank for a great show and starting my day off with a bang































































Passion for fashion … I am inspired each day by designers like chanel and the many more who made-up the world of fashion. Big or small …I in!!!




XOXO ONE GIRLS PARTY


I’m just saying


 

Comments

Popular Posts