INSPIRATION OF THE WEEK

 
 
 
 

INSPIRATION OF THE WEEK

It’s was a great couple of great week it fashion!! But today Sunday I was thinking…what my inspiration of the week? Was it Chanel or McQueen??  Sure a little...

It was so cool, it hit me... “WOMEN OF COLOR”...from on the runway with classics and style. To the so “STREET STYLE” we are here and it just getting better. It being free, to show who we are, from the color of our skin to the texture of our hair!! I’m so proud to see it, as a woman of the 60’s and 70”s, it was about being yourself and adding the fashion of  those times is perfect. But now with an up-dated look!!



 
 
 
Street Style London Fashion Week Spring Summer 2012 It Girls Julia Sarr Jamois 
 
 
 
    
 
 
 
 
 
 
So with being free with our hair and the classics
“lady like look” it’s a match made in heaven
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Started my brain going crazy was Julia Sarr Jamoir with her cool funky style and will to step outside the box... and I was always a big fan of Solange Knowles when she cut-off her hair and got that funky look!!!!!!! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
          
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

So thank you to all my sister with style from the runway to the street ... and something I always knew “black is beautiful”

XOXO ONE GIRL’S PARTY

 

I’m just saying  ...thanks mom!!!

 
 

Comments

Popular Posts