FASHION WEEK N.Y.C



I'M IN A FASHION STATE OFF MINE WITH COFFEE IN HAND AND SO MUCH GOING ON IN THE WORLD TODAY. LET'S THANK THE FASHION GODS!! WE DO HAVE A VOICE BOTH IN MUSIC AND FASHION!LET'S DO THE DAM THING!!

 







NEW YORK!
NEW YORK!

Fashion week!  2017

Via the World Wide Web

BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE BUT YOU CAN'T STOP FASHION
With fashion week in full swing and the snow is on in the N.Y.C   I had to....
..HITTING THE PAVEMENT

STREET STYLE!



 


 

SO MUCH FASHION

SO LITTLE TIME!
 


REBELLION

"POWER TO THE PEOPLE"

Politics And Fashion 

 

 



SO MUCH FASHION & SO LITTLE TIME! with the help of the World, Wide, Web and replay I’m good to go! There was a lot to see but one show NAIL IT! 



HAT'S OFF to Marc Jacobs...
Where do I start? ok location location he hit the street, keeping to raw..
 

  
I'm a true sixty girl, it's had a little 60's 70's 80' all roll into one. with it vibe with hip hop in the mix!. The hats, the boots and I just love a short skirt
IT'S ALL IN THE DETAIL'S

 





First Row Please!




next stop!



ANY-THING GO’s ! LONDON CALLING!
VIA… THE WORLD WIDE WEB
Xoxo  





Comments

Popular Posts