MUSIC AND FASHION GO HAND & HAND







With fashion week just around the corner...
I had to jump right in!!
Kicking it off with MTV
I Love when star keep it real and making sure  they  stay focus on what look good!!
It's  all about not trying to hard...
So who hit it out the gate and picking up the "Moon Man" for fashion on the Red Carpet
I fell in love with Nicki look on the red carpet it was perfect, she not a very tall girl. She rock its out in a mini by st. Laurent..I a big fan of jlo showing she still got it wearing "Charbe Zoe" cut-out dress ..
and for sure Taylor jump off in "Mary Katrantzou" romper I love it!!..
There was a lot of L.B.D so you can't be wrong and I love pant on the carpet as well!!
  




















 l love Queen Bee picking up award last night !! 
Very cool !








NEXT STOP .....



 

 XOXO .....

 ONE GIRL'S PARTY
https://www.facebook.com/onegirlsparty 








Comments

Popular Posts