IS IT TIME TO THINK ABOUT SUMMER TO FALL TRANSITIONAL??










WELL SUMMER GOING WAY TO FAST FOR ME!!!
WITH ALL THE CRAZY WEATHER RAIN, TORNADO OR JUST PLAN HOT ok I know it SUMMER!!
 we’re in the remodel


So I’m working a very small  corner of my living room right now working on web site, new letter, blog, lay-out for studio well you get the picture. 
 With most of O.G.P by my side and hope to start working on my new studio in  couple of weeks......




But....
You can’t stop PASSION for FASHIONSo what can we do to hold on just  little  longer  "summer trends we can carry into winter!!! mixing and match or hot trends for fall 
like kick it off with the Jeans!!! there no better trend then Jeans!!
 To girl whom own a hell of a lot Jeans!

ADD A LITTLE LEATHER 

























XOXO ONE GIRL'S PARTY ....from my little corner of the world 





SONG & DANCE ..."FALL OUT BOYS"



Comments

Popular Posts