HAPPY MOTHER DAY

                         My Mother
         THE STYLE ICON
                   Love the easy classic style of my mom
                  


I just loved her style, never over done. She knew how to put an outfit together; it was a lady-like style of icon like Jackie Kennedy to Audrey Hepburn.





These classic pieces are here today, which show good thing last forever. You can’t go wrong with white tailor shirt, trousers, flats and a great handbag for summer, strawbag a must...I see why I just love the 50's & 60's style it PERFECT THEN & NOW just like my Mother ..

 

 Pinned Image
 
 
   Pinned Image   Straw Handbag  Black Woven Flat Shoes

Thank you Mom for being my Fashion Icon

 

 

 

 Mother Day is not complete without my other Fashion Icon Aunt Juanita
 
 
THE PASSION FOR FASHION
HAPPY MOTHER
Miss you both still
 

Comments

Popular Posts