INSPIRATION OF THE WEEK






I’m taking a little break out of my studio and writing my INSPIRATION OF THE WEEK…
 
when I look at what’s going on in fashion today I love it, more about being you, funky and free. There only one person who came to mine...
She isn’t only my inspiration for the week but for my forever.

The one and only ERYKAH BADU...  
 



 ErykahBadu always stays true to her music and herself... Let’s talk FASHION, from the woman of neo-soul. She is a true head to toe fashion icon.

 

                    

I just love the way she dresses down with no make-up at all and with a blink of an eye, fashion to the highest grown.


From the head wraps, the jewelry that’s out of this world and can we talk hair!!! Well there a lot I could say about ERYKAH BADU but the fashion speaks for itself.


Thank you so much Erykah Badu for keep it real and just plan fun...I’ve learned a lot today to stay true to one self in the best thing in LIFE...It why I love writes about my inspiration in my life not to go to far from what I what ONE GIRLS PARTY to be …

Fun, & Funky  SONG & DANCE A MUST
 
 
 

I’m just saying

 








XOXO ONE GIRL’S PARTY



Comments

Popular Posts