LIFE IS GOOD ..HERE AT ONE GIRL'S PARTY!!


With FASHION WEEKS just around the corner and VOGUE MAGAZINE on stands BIGGER then EVER with some 916 pages (I can't breathe) and too boot my girl\bff LADY GAGA on the cover....  life is good !!!
 I love summer
 But Fall,looking at whats new for 2013 in the world of fashion! Now watching on-line is cool,call me OLD SCHOOL... But,there is nothing like walk into the new stand,drug store or were ever you can find it...Picking up that VOGUE MAGAZINE that weighs about 5lb..talk about a work out!!! It's all fresh and new,bring tears to my eye with joy! As I'm sitting hear writing I'm wondering

Is there "ANY ONE OUT THERE" who feels the same way? 
the breathing,the crying


Is it NORMAL?


http://www.facebook.com/#!/onegirlsparty    https://twitter.com/onegirlsparty
COMMENT***** FACE BOOK *****TWEET


 It's be going on for years the passion for fashion never dies!
  
Well life goes on in the big city..The studio all set-up for cutting out all day long. I love working factory style,doing all of my cutting out first and then a day or two or three or more  of SEWING!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY
  
.

Comments

corrina paterno said…
DEAR CORRINA
YES ITS NORMAL!!!
NOTE-TO-SELF :)

Popular Posts