I'M IN A FASHION STATE OF MINE!


NEW YORK!
NEW YORK!

Fashion week!  2017

Via the World Wide Web



I can’t believe it be all most a year scene my last Blog..


Boy time fly when you’re having fun!Well I have to say I have lot going on!


Changing my day time job location moving for North to South but still in San Diego..




Which mean, once again ONE GIRLS PARTY
has move too!!!


Oh yea folks I’ve moved my O.G.P studio
three time in the last year.

But it all good and now in a cool new place, new stuff on the way from         ONE GIRLS PARTY



IAlso fell in love with all the great artist of fashion illustration and long walks on the beach!!

So that it for me !!!

PASSION FOR FASHION
I’ve just love fashion weeks it’s just a great way to get inspiration and a great motivational
STREET STYLE! IT'S ALL IN THE DETAIL'S

LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!

 



Hippie girl at heart

 http://onegirlsparty.myshopify.com/









Comments

Popular Posts