SPRING COUTURE 2015 PARIS !!!






I was kind of  down today!!
Being a Designer and Girls on a budget and
only 12 hour of work this week in retail!
Well you get the picture but I have to say “I love my part-time job”
But a girl’s got to live…
Right!
I love looking at the Bright side…
I can work on studio (which is still a lot of work But it’s going to be Cool)

 The great new is its ….

Couture Spring
         2015
         Paris
I have a lot of catching up to do 
and happy as a lark!!!! 
Big shout-out the inspiration Gods…
Look's  like a great day for me ,working on studio, Paris, fashion and Karl with a few of he's friends !!!


 







HATS OFF TO KARL!!! I LOVE IT





DIOR…….
NEED I SAY MORE!







 
 DETAIL PLEASE  RAF SIMONS for DIOR














STREET OF PARIS !!











 







I LOVE PARIS IN THE SPRING!

Other day of fashion ahead in the city of love!via the world wide web!






ONE GIRL'S PARTYLIFE & STYLE
HANDBAGS*

JEWELRY*

1964 CLOTHING*

THE BEAUTY BAR*

HOUSE & HOME

 http://onegirlsparty.myshopify.com/

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts