IS IT BOOT SEASON OR WHAT ?






It’s November!  
Time to break out the BOOTS!!!
I did fall in love with the trend
“Boots in the summer” 



So if you’re a boot lover like me with over 40 pairs you may have already have what you need to kick-off the season!!
But I still have two boots to add to my wish list
 black heel high cowboy boots!
 a girls can't have to many!!!
FROM MY CLOSET ...LOVE THEM


  and from  store I truly love 
ANTHROPOLOGIE
the foxglove boots 
that  sell out ever year!! 

 
With girl on a budget I need to save some coins 
to get the boots still on my list!!
  
BUT......
Before putting those boots on or heading to the mall, shopping on-line and hit you’re on closet! 
I just love check out what's trending and how-to-wear all the different style of boots high to low
 It's great to get some tip before heading out the door...
What I got from checking out  lot of web-site, runways, to look books  way to with is mix the hard with the soft
top or dress.....heavy boots with a sexy soft
high over the heel go with a very short skirt or dress







I love legging with boots  and don't forget LEG WARMER or CUFFS  is a must have. If you have skinny legs and the  boots are a little to big at the top warmer are perfect or a great way to add a little detail !!



 



Try not to over do it.
 

XOXO ONE GIRL'S PARTY 


O.M.G 
yes!!! 
I'm still moving into my studio 







"The most important relationship in life is the one you have with yourself."
















Comments

Popular Posts