INSPIRATION OF THE WEEK



 I have been very busy lately and have not had the time to blog as much as I would love to.

 

MY INSPIRATION OF THE WEEK GO TO THE PINT SIZES DUAL THE OLSEN TWIN …I HAVE TO SAY” I’M SO INPRESS HOW FAR THE TWO HAVE COME. SURE WE KNOW THERE SUCCESS AS THE STARS OF FULL HOUSE AND VERY COOL MOVIES ROLES.

 






 At the top of list is the fashion scene of Mary-Kate and Ashley. Beside there own personal style and the collection THE ROW, I’m a big fan!

    

 It all came full circle for me when I started working at J.C. Penney. I was doing a little shopping and run cross some very cool dresses, shoes and handbag LOVE A FIRST SIGHT!!!


But didn’t know until later, the line I love fell in love with was “OLSENBOYE” was by Mary-Kate & Ashley



     
 
    

















ELIZABETH-JAMES collection is basic on there love of all thing vintage













 















I so proud of the girl’s they have the business scene and so Hubble by it all… taking the fashion industry by storm and landing woman’s wear Designer of the year 2012








Thank you Mary-Kate and Ashley being my INSPRATION OF THE WEEK going from tennis shoes to silkily




             













XOXO ONE GIRL’S PARTY


Comments

Popular Posts