INSPIRATION OF THE WEEK ..MAY 28TH 2012

With today being MEMORIAL DAY what better INSPIRATION then a American Designer the wonderful TRACY REESE
I've love her from the very beginning with her lady like style and off to church flaire. She true to the AMERICAN STYLE..
Her being the woman I always what to be. we share the same style in clothing and also home..That was the big one for me, when I first read or seen her on T.V, I was like O.M.G that me!! She was showing her apt in the NYC..totally me...her lady like style, totally me and a sister to boot, totally me ;)

Thanks Tracy Reese for being a true to your style, I'm so proud of you and the Sping collection 2012 to die for!!! 

and I see she with a store I love ANTHROPOLOGIE, now that cool!!! 
FROM THE HOUSE OF "ONE GIRLS PARTY"
 I'm not to far away, it's a small part of what O.G.P is .. a lady can be a lady and a little funk in between..set you apart.. but not to far!

oxox Corrina

Comments

Popular Posts